GlobalSCM Group is delighted with the success of the Consumer Goods Supply Chain Officer Summit 2012 on November 28-29, 2012.
This year we have 24 speakers and 173 representatives from 18 countries and regions including China, USA, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, Britain, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Thailand, Philippines, Nigeria, Korea, participates in the conference.
Summit theme this year is “What is the key to rethink supply chain configuration in the volatile market, today and in the future?” So the two-day program addresses volatility and corresponding risk management; suggest further ways of achieving the much sort after integration and end-to-end alignment and driving our global supply chains.
Delegates were excited to hear from 25 high profile supply chain experts who traveled from United States, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines to reflect upon the major issues in today’s global volatility.
A great cross-border networking opportunity, the conference provided a platform for information exchange of every speaker, brainstorm and panel discussions and every minute of networking opportunities during the 2 days. Through the sharing and discussion of collective wisdom, we close in on finding solutions to cope with the new dynamism in the next decade and forward.
We would like to acknowledge the generous support of the following conference partners in providing financial support, resources and refreshments for the conference.
- WERC Warehousing Education and Research Council
- APICS The Association for Operations Management
- CTS International
Evaluation & Testimonials from AttendeesEvaluation forms revealed that
What did delegates have to say?
- “Excellent Conference; well organized and extremely relevant content and presentation styles very experienced speakers too!”
Stephen Opayemi , Promasidor., Logistics Director
- “It’s great summit to share the info, idea, mythology, experience together and get to know the supply chain experts from all around the world.”
Mandy Yan, Energizer, Logistics Manager
- “It is an effective and efficient summit and brings too many more new viewpoint and practical view to us.”
James Tong, DuPont, MRP Leader
- “Good session; Cover almost all.”
Boonchai Kowpanich, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Supply Chain Director, Thailand
- “It’s a great gathering of talents where new ideas to challenges are floated to be discussed in an open.”
Patricio Silva , Sodimac S.A., Global Sourcing VP
- “High level view of supply chain management; well organized.”
Vickie Zhou, Pacific Market International, Factory Liaison Manager
- “Really Interesting & Informative Summit.”
Fabien Hou, Panalpina, Area IV Manager, Consumer&Retail Great China
- “Very good meeting and the speaker’s quality are good.”
Eric Wong, The Marketing Store World, Finance Director
- “Overall good participants are experts in their field. Content agenda is well paced.”
James Savagar, Damco, Business Development Manager, Asia Pacific
- “Good, satisfied, will attend again.”
Tharin Walker, BDP International., Director of Sales, Asia Pacific
Grant Parker, Witchery., Group GM Supply Chain & Digital
|Look forward to…||
Consumer Goods Supply Chain Officer Summit 2013
November 21-22, 2013